123 South Church Street - Wentworth-Grinnan House 
Built circ. 1780


123
South Church Street - Wentworth-Grinnan House (circa 1780)

The left wing of this house dates to 1780.  It was known as the "little storehouse".  The two-story right wing was added in the 1820's or 1830's.

Chronological Tour

15 of 44

 

~ OR ~

Stop-By-Stop Tour

26 of 44

 

  One Page Summary 

  Large Map 

  A Brief History of Smithfield 

  Home Page 

Adapted from the original hard copy walking tour designed by the Smithfield & Isle of Wight Convention & Visitors Bureau.
For additional information about the walking tour, contact the Visitors Bureau at: 757-357-5182 or 800-365-9339.
Unless otherwise noted, the homes shown on this site are private residences and are not open to the public.

E-mail comments about this website to the website administrator.