320 Grace Street - The Cottage  
Built circ. 1885


320 Grace Street - The Cottage (circa 1885)

This beautifully restored home was built in 1885 for Mrs. Sally Eley, owner of the Smithfield Female Institute.

Chronological Tour

34 of 44

 

~ OR ~

Stop-By-Stop Tour

40 of 44

 

  One Page Summary 

  Large Map 

  A Brief History of Smithfield 

  Home Page 

Adapted from the original hard copy walking tour designed by the Smithfield & Isle of Wight Convention & Visitors Bureau.
For additional information about the walking tour, contact the Visitors Bureau at: 757-357-5182 or 800-365-9339.
Unless otherwise noted, the homes shown on this site are private residences and are not open to the public.

E-mail comments about this website to the website administrator.