108 Cary Street - Pollard House  
Built circ. 1750


108 Cary Street - Pollard House (circa 1750)

Built between 1750 - 1780 on Main Street, this house was moved around the corner to Cary Street about the turn of the century.

Chronological Tour

4 of 44

 

~ OR ~

Stop-By-Stop Tour

42 of 44

 

  One Page Summary 

  Large Map 

  A Brief History of Smithfield 

  Home Page 

Adapted from the original hard copy walking tour designed by the Smithfield & Isle of Wight Convention & Visitors Bureau.
For additional information about the walking tour, contact the Visitors Bureau at: 757-357-5182 or 800-365-9339.
Unless otherwise noted, the homes shown on this site are private residences and are not open to the public.

E-mail comments about this website to the website administrator.