213 South Church Street - King-Atkinson House 
Built circ. 1798


213
South Church Street - King-Atkinson House (circa 1798)

This home was built by Thomas King who was an ensign in the Revolutionary War.  It was later owned by Capt. Joseph Atkinson who served in the militia in the war of 1812.

Chronological Tour

18 of 44

 

~ OR ~

Stop-By-Stop Tour

24 of 44

 

  One Page Summary 

  Large Map 

  A Brief History of Smithfield 

  Home Page 

Adapted from the original hard copy walking tour designed by the Smithfield & Isle of Wight Convention & Visitors Bureau.
For additional information about the walking tour, contact the Visitors Bureau at: 757-357-5182 or 800-365-9339.
Unless otherwise noted, the homes shown on this site are private residences and are not open to the public.

E-mail comments about this website to the website administrator.