338 South Church Street - Andrew Mackie House 
Built circ. 1796


338 South Church Street - Andrew Mackie House (circa 1796)

Built about 1796, this house features a beautiful colonial-style garden sloping to Little Creek, with boxwood bushes, a gazebo, and Chippendale benches.

Chronological Tour

17 of 44

 

~ OR ~

Stop-By-Stop Tour

16 of 44

 

  One Page Summary 

  Large Map 

  A Brief History of Smithfield 

  Home Page 

Adapted from the original hard copy walking tour designed by the Smithfield & Isle of Wight Convention & Visitors Bureau.
For additional information about the walking tour, contact the Visitors Bureau at: 757-357-5182 or 800-365-9339.
Unless otherwise noted, the homes shown on this site are private residences and are not open to the public.

E-mail comments about this website to the website administrator.